Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last Semester






Here are some pieces I wanted to post from last semester. I really like the colors (and my new teapot!) I picked for the teapot, this one was done in painter in my computer illustration class. The book cover for "A Little Princess" was a lot of fun. I started off with a sketch then used photoshop for scanned in textures. I used the burn tool a lot as well, I think it helped a lot with the mood. The Christmas card thing is a small snippit of this promotional piece I did, but I thought i would include it anyway. The little boy eating a pepper is a series piece inspired by my brother that I put together for illustration class. Lastly, I included my last figure painting of the semester. I worked fairly small that time, but I like how it turned out for the most part.

No comments: